sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2012

World peace is possible - Quotes of the Dalai Lama


   
When I started my search for spiritual meaning of life and our mission on earth, I tried reading and studying various religions. Not to be a doctor of sacred law, a master on the subject, but wanted to know enough to understand the world today who live and myself.

   
In this journey in search of spiritual knowledge, I was fortunate to read various writings of the Dalai Lama, mainly the book "Freedom for Tibet". To my surprise I found that the Dalai Lama, whom I have great appreciation, has many political and economic ideas similar to mine.
In this text, I will quote a few phrases of the Dalai Lama, which I share, and that in any way directly or indirectly portray what I wrote in The Sociocapitalismo - for a Better World:

   
"China will have to follow the general direction of the world, so the lingo term there is no escape from it as truth, justice and freedom."

   
"If we, however, over-emphasis on science and technology, we are in danger of losing touch with those aspects of the human that lead to honesty and altruism. Technology and science, although capable of generating immeasurable material comfort, can not replace those old values ​​of spiritual and humanitarian, who largely shaped world civilization in all its national rules, such as we know it today. "

   
"The Universal humanitarianism is essential to solve global problems.""All the ancient religions, whatever the ideology of each one, preach neighborly love, harmony and world peace."

   
"Everyone has a universal responsibility to shape institutions to serve human needs"

   
"Compassion is the pillar of world peace."

   
"All religions that exist today are necessary to enrich the human experience and the civilizations of the world."

   
"Modern democracy is founded on the principle that all human beings are essentially equal, that each of us has the right to freedom."
Finally write the quote below that I find very appropriate for the global context:

   
"The time has come, then, that world leaders must transcend differences of race, culture, ideology, to see with other eyes to recognize the common humanity. Doing so will benefit individuals, communities and the world itself."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário