sábado, 8 de junho de 2013

Brazil - Land of the whole world. The world does not love tyrants, including Bashar Assad

A woman surnamed Assad was offended by my criticism of the Syrian tyrant Bashar Assad, and then she wrote me and was short and thick in his message, saying that he did not like my publication and I was misinformed about the Assad family. And so arrogant that I requested to withdraw the message of my page. Thing I will not do. However, my criticism of the ruthless and bloodthirsty dictator Bashar Assad is only the person him as "leader" of a nation is being torn apart by his arrogance and stubbornness to relinquish power. In has nothing to do with others surnamed Assad that even met some who keep great memories. 

 I am fond of Arab culture and I have relatives of Arab origin that tastes great. Moreover, support for the Palestinian cause and is not today. That said I want the Assad - the dictator - has a light and abdicate power to cease the killings and negotiations and support of Syria free move forward, for the country to rebuild again. So all I want is peace and prosperity for the Syrian people, and regardless of religion or ethnicity, for every country in the world is plural. Peace and prosperity sooner or later the Syrian people have, because God is Great.
 

Support the Syrian army of liberation. God is Great.
دعم الجيش السوري من تحرير. الله أكبر.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário