terça-feira, 6 de agosto de 2013

Wanderer of the City of São Paulo - Brazil

Walking is good and you discover different worlds.
Once crossed on foot the city of São Paulo from end to end. At the time I was the West Zone - av. Intercontinental, until the Horto Florestal located in the North Zone. And I was alone. It took me over six hours that Sunday gray and cold, to go through the 33 km of route. On the way I saw so many things that do not ever forget. For example, a c ... achorro dead that made me reflect on the brevity of life and death. And in av. Pacaembu saw robbers fleeing abandoning an old house and well maintained an office where he works. Later when I got near the Campo de Marte could enjoy the flight of smoke making changes and leaving smoke trails in the sky. Already in Santana, went into a church to admire its murals and rest a bit. Next to the Horto Florestal located in the hills of Cantareira admired that beautiful neighborhood with trees reminiscent of the beach cities of fresh air. When he finally got to the Horto Florestal could enjoy that wonderful park, although he was exhausted. Lying in the grass I saw flocks of squirrels and monkeys that roamed the trees looking for food. The sun at that moment had already dissipated the gray clouds and revealed the intense blue sky with few clouds.
The purpose today, as I walked down the Pinheiros neighborhood around the church Cross pie, as I do almost every single day.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário